We are looking to recruit a Senior AV installer who will work with the wider team on the Installation of various audio-visual systems from 1st fix to client handover, from room installs to rack building. Showing an excellent technical knowledge of AV and VC systems. Being a team leader on site to manage work rates and delegate responsibilities to the team.
The successful candidate will take on the responsibility of Reading, reviewing and interpreting AV drawings, cable schedules and redline drawings for the project team, Installing, integrating and configuring AV & VC equipment, including capturing details for documentation, Attending site meetings, liaising with customers and other trades on project sites and updating the project team.
Some overnight travel may be required for remote working locations throughout Ireland.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience of audio-visual system installations.
· Technical knowledge of AV and VC equipment
· Good understanding of AV equipment installation requirements: grounds, fixings, supports, first fix, second fix etc.
· Cable Soldering, crimping and terminating experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to lead a team on site.
· Full, clean driving licence required
· Good attention to detail to ensure consistently high quality installations
· Good team worker essential
· Good problem-solving skills required
· Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously
If you feel this is the role for you please apply by sending your CV to: